Managed antivirus and web protection helps to keep both known and emerging malware off workstations and servers. Our antivirus feature not only stays up to date with the latest threats using traditional signature-based protection, but also protects against new viruses using sophisticated heuristic checks and behavioral scanning. With new threats created each day, you can protect yourself by using these proactive methods to help ensure rock solid malware protection.
Web Protection goes beyond enterprise antivirus software and firewalls by letting you set your own content-filtering policies, website blacklists, time- and content-based browsing policies, and much more.
Stay Safe from Known and Emerging Malware
- Extensive signature-based scanning: Use traditional signature-based threat detection to block known threats.
- Heuristic checks: Protect against previously unknown threats using heuristic checks, which detect new, unrecognized viruses in a sandbox environment away from a business’ core systems.
- Active protection and behavioral scanning: Shut down even the most sophisticated malware via continuous real-time monitoring that detects programs performing actions commonly associated with malware exploits.
Minimize Resource Drains
- Outstanding performance: Keep scans lightweight to reduce system resource drain.
- Pinpoint accuracy: Reduce the number of false positives with highly accurate scans.
- Scheduling: Schedule deep scans for convenient times, so you don’t disrupt employees during important productive hours.
Keep Users Safe
- Threat protection: Protect against malware, phishing, adware, botnets, and spam.
- Bandwidth monitoring: Monitor daily usage with automated bandwidth checks and alerts.
- Access controls: Keep users off sites that could cause a data breach and protect the business from the legal liability that comes with a data breach.
Improve Workforce Productivity
- Site blacklists: Set and automatically enforce browsing policies that keep users off non-work related sites like gaming or social media.
- Time-based browsing policies: Modify blacklist rules to allow employees to visit non-work sites outside of standard business hours.